Friday, September 28, 2012

Letter of resilience


Letter of resilience

I experience this never ending, never forgiving spiral of resentment,
Heartfelt poisonous feelings emotionally forged for the antagonist you chose to be me.
The acerbity of your unconscious wrath aimed at destroying me, is killing me.

I am dead for unexplained reasons.

What are the mirages and illusions drifting you away from me and us from each other?
In desperation I search, petrified by what I might find I search, for I seek answers I search.
The question I want to ask is:” What is it with you and this softhearted tyranny?”

Bravely I wish I could sustain this misery you disdainfully bestow upon me,
But I can’t contain this fury gradually taking life within the abysmal confinements of my being.

I am human, therefore there’s an amount of bigotry I cannot lovingly endure,
For a soul can only be tormented for so long.

I write this letter of resilience as a mean of settlement,
To retaliate would betray my swain virtue.

Faithfully yours,

Gael K.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment